UPS Dynasty Cap Message Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message Board for UPS Dynasty Cap

Latest topics

» Jameis Rookie Contract Extension
Von Miller Empty12/21/2017, 4:26 pm by Raining Bullets

» Gordon Extensions
Von Miller Empty11/27/2017, 3:45 pm by Raining Bullets

» New Guys Extension
Von Miller Empty11/27/2017, 3:36 pm by Raining Bullets

» C-Town Mid-Season Extension
Von Miller Empty11/27/2017, 3:32 pm by Raining Bullets

» Good inHood
Von Miller Empty11/27/2017, 3:30 pm by Raining Bullets

» Blake Bombers Contract Extensions
Von Miller Empty11/27/2017, 3:24 pm by Raining Bullets

» Cleon Cash
Von Miller Empty11/19/2017, 9:34 am by Raining Bullets

» Chivalry mid year multi
Von Miller Empty11/19/2017, 9:20 am by Raining Bullets

» UW Extension
Von Miller Empty11/15/2017, 4:24 pm by UlteriorWarrior

3 posters

Von Miller

Cranium Krusherz
    Cranium Krusherz

Von Miller Empty Von Miller

Post by Cranium Krusherz 6/10/2013, 5:58 pm

$7000
    Raining Bullets
    Raining Bullets
    Admin

Von Miller Empty Re: Von Miller

Post by Raining Bullets 6/13/2013, 9:33 am

Top5 at his position.

Last edited by Bad Newz Kennels on 6/13/2013, 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Raining Bullets
    Raining Bullets
    Admin

Post by Raining Bullets 6/13/2013, 5:36 pm

Ryan we have a 30 page rule book and while some of the rules should be known this is a rule that doesn't happen often and I don't want to deal with the headache of somebody crying and bitching because they didn't know the rules. It is just easier to put the rules out there so that people don't make mistakes. I know that you are a bloodthirsty bloodhound, but I would prefer to have people not making a catastrophic decisions. There are a lot of rules and it is easy to overlook some, Case and point the rule that we discussed earlier today. Or the rule that you mentioned and I had never heard of before in my life.

with this many rules and is easy to make a mistake. It is also only the second year 4 tagging. And we are constantly changing rules, as it is the rule book is not completely updated. So I will put the rules out there for people to knowis just easier and better that way.

I'll send out email reminders letting people know when the draft is, when the auction is, when the trade deadline is, and all other relevant information, because that's what you do.
    Wetter than Dutch Dikes
    Wetter than Dutch Dikes
    Admin

Post by Wetter than Dutch Dikes 6/15/2013, 9:22 am

Or if people are curious why we posted whether or not a player is top 5 or 10 at his position or not, under the tagged players section of the forum, then they can pretend they're Kojak, Clouseau, or Encyclofuckinpedia Brown and look at the rulebook under tagged players.  30 pages is long, which is why in your infinite wisdom you included a crystal clear table of contacts and relevant headings for each topic. 

What was your favorite line from Big Daddy, because mine was undoubtedly, I CAN WIPE MY OWN ASS.
    Wetter than Dutch Dikes
    Wetter than Dutch Dikes
    Admin

Post by Wetter than Dutch Dikes 6/15/2013, 9:32 am

Everyone has been through this process before, so owners going into their 3rd year of the current format have no excuses.  "New" owners from last year were given the rulebook before we even asked for a commitment.  They know they're responsible for knowing the rules and freely acknowledge this.  So what are we so worried about?  As GMs, mistakes happen because we misread the available info like picking Darko over Carmelo OR Bowie over MJ, shit luck (injuries and unexpected player performance crash) or just being too impulsive before even trying to brainstorm all the reasons to or not to do a transaction.  At least we know the last one's on us.  Not reading the rulebook under a particular topic as that annual event is coming up, even the day before, is clearly on us if a mistake happens.  Don't protect us from ourselves at the expense of killing owners' player value and strategy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content